Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GET TO THINK AND REASON!!

There is only one thing in Life which I believe If people will get to honour,respect and practise it in life,life can become cool.how??Many Problems can be solved as well as prevented. This is so called ''THINKING AND REASONING'' According to my life experience many people take actions based on their emotions and moods then they get to think later.This always leads to blunders.I think this is the time to change.I remember after I knew the importance of doing this I had to start self teaching class where I had to become a teacher and a student at the same time.That class never stopped since 2001 up to today and I guess it is an endless class it will continue forever.I sometimes really get hurt but the pain I get always makes me to go ahead,involving much thinking in my doings.There was a time some guys thought I was coward because I was not to fast to do even things that seemed to be simple to them and in most cases I managed to predict what could happen,at first they could argue but at last they all got to my side.I have seen people in life who don't want to think,they say they don't want headaches but avoiding to get headaches in life because of thinking may lead to much headaches due to failures and blunders.
Guys,lets get to think and reason to solve our own problems.We shouldn't be very fast to disclose our problems to anybody else even our closest friends before thinking on how we can handle it in our own way.Get the solutions of your own before getting some other people's advices.Thats why Albert Eistein,a great scientist who was also among the great thinkers of 20th century said he believed in ''IMAGINATION" He believed in imagination because He knew the secret behind.Imagination is simply deep thinking and reasoning.So guys this is a challenge in our life not to let others think for us but think for ourselves.

No comments: